1. If man evolved from monkeys and apes,
why do we still have monkeys and apes ?
2. What do you do when you see an endangered animal
eating an endangered plant ?
3. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms?
Are they afraid that someone might clean them ?
4. How is it possible to have a civil war ?
5. Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice" ?
6. Is there another word for synonym ?
7. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting weak?
8. Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds"
when they know there is no money in the account?
9. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars,
but check when you say the paint is wet?
10. Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?
11. Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
12. Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
13. Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?
14. Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
15. Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?
16. Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner,
then reach down, pick it up, examine it,
then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?
17. How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?
18. In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer
when we complained about the heat?
19. How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?
20. Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
21. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say,
“I think I’ll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?”
22. Who was the first person to say,
“See that chicken there? I’m gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its butt.”